Friday, February 25, 2011

Doserape Story 5

Murphreesboro 98

We were walking back to our car after the show at MTSU, and the cops were ready for folks to "vacate the parking lot". My brother and I decided we were gonna custy up and get some hetty grilled cheese sammiches and some Mt Dewskies and just after we gave the wookette our cash for the food, a cop comes out of nowhere. He screams something at them about "not having a vendor permit" and they kinda get smart. He turns from David Banner into the Incerdible Hulk, overturns their table, gas stove/flat top and all, and starts wrestling the wookette to the ground. During the melee, I see the head wookie grab a super soaker out of the back of his van, point it at the cop, and unleash the fury of 100 vials on the cop. My brother and I backed away quickly in dismay as the cop starts shredding off his clothes, spinning in circles, and screaming "OH MY GOD ITS ACID, ITS ACID".

All the wooks get in the van and gtfo. My brother and I were nearly running we were so scared. Needless to say we got in his car and left. Never did hear what happened to the cop. i just remeber some wook grabbing the cops belt (gun/cuff/nightstick/etc.) and dissappearing off into the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment