Friday, February 25, 2011

Doserape Story 1

Deer Creek 97 sitting in the 3rd row when a friend and I decided to drink water from a wook buddy we knew...not a good idea.

After the first few songs sometime around the song Meat, my friend looks at me and says I'm tripping balls and freaking out. I look at him and don't understand a word he's saying.

After the show I manage to find the rest of my crew and ask me where our other friend is. We look around the lot for him and decide to head to camp ground when low and behold we find him in the road.

We try to get him in the car but he won't get him so we have to pysically grab him and throw him in the car. He grabs the car phone and calls his parents and hang up on them 5 times

Later in the night when he stops tripping he explained to us that he had to leave the show during meat because he thought the song was meant for him and that the band wanted to grind him up and send him to a meat factory and when we found him he thought we were going to take him to the meat factory.

To this day he doesn't eat meat

No comments:

Post a Comment