Friday, February 25, 2011

Doserape Story 3

I was on west coast tour i believe it was 2OOO. All way down west coast there was a kid selling bunk sheets and word was out on him. I just happened to grow up down the street from a chemist very active in the lot and he was keeping me posted on their posse's thoughts about it.

By the time we got to Pima County Fairgrounds I believe, I was standing in front of the gate to go in and my boy walks in and says stick around and watch this as he nods in a direction just away from me. I see the kid who had been selling the bunk sheets and was surprised to see him because I knew he had been warned two or three times to stay away and also took a nice beating with each of those beatings. Well, he didnt listen.

As we're watching him, two wooks approach from either side of the guy. One grabs him from behind and gets him in a lock. The other approaches and is wearing rubber gloves. He had a pile of "pixie dust" I was told in his hand. proceeded to cram it in kids mouth and held his mouth shut.

Within a minute the kid was fishing out and was medivaced off lot very soon after

Pretty scary. I could tell it wasnt their first time doing it to someone, they were very deliberate and disappeared immediately. If you didnt know it was going down you probably wouldnt even have noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment