Monday, August 22, 2011

Deemster Trench

Well, last night was the worst night of my life. Period.
Holy shit, I did not understand what people meant when they said deemz are bad for you, but this gave me a whole new perspective on drugs. Stay away from DMT.

I was driving after having picked up one of my college buddies from UC Berkley who scored some bomb ass deemsters at a Conspirator show. He starts blasting off in the middle of the car ride, when we're about 10 miles away from my house, and he passes me the bowl.
Now, I haven't seen this guy in 6 or 7 years, and it's been a long time since we've partied hard. And, I figure, I'm not the badass I used to be in college so maybe i can take a little risk once in a while.
He passes me the aluminum foil bowl and I light it up. It tasted gross, like death and moth balls. I don't quite remember what happened next, but what resulted was my car in a muddy ditch. Police arrived about 15 minutes after the accident (at this point i was on ground level mentally), and I told them I had hydroplaned off the highway. That very well may have happened. What did happen, I have no idea.

This is a warning to anybody who thinks its cool to smoke and drive. I could have died last night. Be CAREFUL out there phans.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA man im pretty sure no one thinks its cool to smoke DMT and drive but thanks for the warning. I wouldn't even smoke DMT while standing up, let alone driving a car. I would suggest you not smoking any substances while driving thats kind of obvious. Especially a substance you clearly know nothing about.

    Glad your ok though man.

    ReplyDelete