Thursday, July 29, 2010

Poem

Once upon a time, there was a family of wooks,
All of their lives were spent being crooks.
But they woke up one day,
And to their sorrow dismay,
Realized they can't read books.

"Oh Nugjar," The alpha wook said,
“I'll give you heady crystals, they'll grow you a dred.”
So little Nugjar stared, his mouth open wide
“I want some Dreds now!” He loudly cried.

When Star came home, she was definitely spun
She got in the Winnebago and yelled “Look! I have won!”
She held the beef jerky up with pride in the air,
“Look! It’s a feast” and all the wooks stared

They ate the beef jerky, now asleep where they fell,
Across the lot, you could hear the older wooks yell,
“I’m tired of you noobs, you weren’t around before”
Their beards were dreded, tie-dye they wore.

It was getting late now, most of the drugs sold were bunk
The molly was gone, the beers were all drunk
The wook-money was spent; the alcohol shwilled
There were wooks all around, hunting for pills

They would yell “SPANGE” at the passerbys near
Hoping for cash they could have for a year
When wook-husband awoke; something was near him
It was his wook-wife, sporting a flat-brim

She said “You know, your dreds, I really do adore”
He yelled “Roll me a joint, you silly whore!!”
The nugs were gone, the heroin shot
Nugjar stumbled out of the van and said “I’LL SEE YOU ON LOT!”

No comments:

Post a Comment