Thursday, July 8, 2010

07/06/98 review

I remember the show like it was yesterday. I was there with my boy ferk. We had just got off the train and I scored some hard acid and half a vial of liquid. I was already stressed out with the dogs on the train and needed to get the once and half of weed and mushrooms off my person. So we get the hotel and check. We each ate an 8th of mush and went to find the show. When I got there I was sketched out about bringing the drugs in. So I was now just starting to feel the mushrooms. I went to this hot vender that was outside the show and bought to large hot dogs. I then Took the 6 hits of hard acid and put three each on each hot dog. Then I took the half vial of liquid and emptied it out evenly on both dogs. I then found my buddy ferk and handed him the unsuspecting hot dog and we went in. I waved at the ticket guy as I walked by him, now I was reAlly feeling the shroomz. My buddy thanked me for the hot dog(little did he know It was a laced with hard acid and liquid acid). My buddy never tripped before,only on shrromz. so I figured this was a good time to break him in. I watched him eat the whole thing then we smoked a bowl and waited for phish. We ere Gordon side. When the acid filled hot dog finally kicked in I shit myself during the cities...Thats how good of a cities it was! After that I lost my mind...I remember punching this girl in the face next to me when I heard the Bowie intro!!! I remember my buddy ferk...His eyes were wide as saucers and all black...I saw no white parts of his eyes. I then remember him screeming at the top of his lungs and also punching this hippie next to him when they came back on for the possum encore. It was a great show...We didn't come down for six days...When we came out of it we were in Italy. I have no idea to this day how w got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment