Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Camp Bisco 06

We camped next to a group of four hotties. 1st night, one of 'em asks if I want to smoke rock. She comes into my tent, yadda yadda yadda, she's tossing my salad, it's crazy. Whole tent is a fog. I've got about six tenths of this clean shard, swallow half. She licks my cock, sprinkles the rest on it, and tells me to f- her in the butt. I guess this is called "plunging", but I always thought it was BS. Who does this? But here she is and she wants it. So, in it goes. She hollers, like, loudly. Then BAM! the tent fly zips open and two cops come in all hunched over with flashlights. They pull us apart, me with a chili dog. She's laughing. I don't know why. Maybe the shard hits fast that way. I yell something like "Whoa! Courtesy! Two fucking minutes!" The younger cop laughs. The tent smells like crack smoke and a little bit like poop. Turns out that these cops were using infrared goggles and could see us hitting the chubba through the wall of the tent. Well, by this time all they could find was one bowl and an empty baggy. I took a pee in the cop car. I got a lawyer on retainer for 5K. Don't know about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment